Saturday 26 July 2014

Scrappy Canary July Cyber Crop - Challenge Number 3 - Laurens Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone!

This layout I loved....love...loved creating. I had so much fun and it truly took me out of my 'normal' scrapping zone. Thank you Lauren.

What inspired me well a few things, firstly I would have to say GELATOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS. Wow who knew something so simple could be so fun. I actually had never, ever used them before and thoroughly enjoyed the process.

First I drew with Gelatos all over the cardstock, spritzed it with water, embossed it, distressed inked and then glimmer misted away LOL. Yep embraced the challenge with both hands!

Along the way I also found a how cute the twine looked tied into a little knot and it added to the nautical theme of my layout perfectly.

So after all that here is my layout.



This was the process along the way LOVED the effect it gave.



So after all the fun I had...there must be something in that...because I am very excited to announce I won this challenge(insert scrappy happy dance). Thank you so very much girls xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! you deserve to win...love the background and the wood and knotted twine. It screams summer!! Your happy process came through on this LO.

    ReplyDelete