Saturday 26 July 2014

Scrappy Canary July Cyber Crop - Challenge Number 4 TIC TAC TOE Challenge by Linda.

Now finally my last entry for the cyber crop. Sadly I didn't get to finish them all like I had hoped BUT am pleased with what I did achieve. Next time maybe.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made the challenge possible and a big shout out to Ruth Bonser, Carol Fry and Manda. I enjoyed every minute of it and loved sharing ideas and looking at every ones layouts.

So here we have my layout by interpretation of Linda's Challenge. TIC, TAC, TOE.

Frame, Mist, Twine.



I look forward to the next challenge girls...SEE you there!!! Congratulations to all the winners and to EVERYONE that entered and shared their layouts. Such incredible talent out their and it was really inspiring to see each individual take on the challenges...I think its safe to say that we all learnt a lot from each others work. :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable and sweet LO with all the layered pieces.

    ReplyDelete