Saturday 26 July 2014

Scrappy Canary July Crop Challenge number 1 - Sketch Challenge by Manda.

While I absolutely adore all the beautiful embellishments, paper ranges and all that the world of scrapping have to offer. I have to admit I am a online shopper and one of my favourite places to shop is Scrappy Canary (Formerly Polly Kits).

I love receiving my happy mail every release and am proud to say I have been a happy shopper for a very long time. But what good are all these beautiful kits if they are just going to sit on a shelf. So what better way to team my beautiful kits but with a Cyber Crop with Scrappy Canary WHOO HOO.

I love the inspiration that each new challenge brought and the girls in the VIP group are AMAZING and so incredibly talented ALL of them and so supportive and it has become like one little tight knit family.

The first challenge was a sketch challenge inspired by Manda.

This was my interpretation.


I enjoyed playing with this sketch and would like to thank Manda for her sketch challenge.

Even though the cyber crop is over now, I thought I would share my entries after all this is what our blogs are for LOL

1 comment: