Thursday 10 July 2014

Dlish Challenge #4 by Angus.

Wow with four boys in the house this one definitely had me thinking as this color combo is usually very much out of my comfort zone.

So in the end I played with the colors and tweaked it till I came up with my own interpretation.

I love the end results when a mood board is set each individual scrapper comes up with something so unique and in the end I was happy with the result.

Especially the title as this is a song that I sang frequently to my boys as babies and I finally got to use it somewhere amidst my scrapping journey.

Thankyou Angus for the journey.


2 comments:

  1. Clever and lovely idea with the colours in the pattern paper and I love the use of the song. Great use of lettering

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Anne-Louise!!!! I love this range and how you have used the song for your title :) Thanks for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete